Are you attempting to pair AirPods with your mobile or any other device? But you fail despite all your efforts. I’ve got you, my friend. Here are some easy steps for you. You can follow the trusted ways given according to your problem. Additionally, I will share some reasons and solutions if you are wondering Why your AirPods are not connecting with your device.
What is AirPods?
In December 2016, Apple innovated the world by presenting a device named “AirPods.” AirPods are wireless devices designed to work with iPhones, iPads, and MacBooks. AirPods come in a little case called a charging case. This charging case aims to charge your AirPods on the go. AirPods will work for 5 hours continuously without a case; with a charging case, they can last up to 24 hours. Afterward, you can charge them again.
Apple is continuously updating its products according to users’ needs and usage. Apple recently launched AirPods Pro, AirPod Pro 2, and AirPods Pro (MagSafe) with advanced features.
How to Connect/Pair AirPods with iPhones?
Have you bought your AirPods recently and are now wondering how to connect them to your iPhone? Stop here! Follow the following quick steps:
- Unlock your Mobile.
- Hold the AirPod case close to the device you are connecting.
- Long-press the Setup Button on the charging case (usually on the back).
- Then you will see a small white flash on the box.
- You’ll see a notification on your screen. Tap “Connect.”
How to Connect/Pair AirPods with Android Mobiles?
I don’t suggest pairing AirPods with your Android mobiles for many reasons. For instance, you have no choice but to pair AirPods with Android. Follow the following simple steps:
- Turn on the mobile Bluetooth.
- Go to settings
- Tap “Connections”
- Tap “Bluetooth” and turn it on
- Hold the AirPod case near your mobile.
- Press the setup button for a while until the white light glows.
- Choose “AirPods” from the list of currently present Bluetooth devices.
- Pair AirPods with your mobile and start experiencing the benefits.
Can we Connect AirPods to a laptop?
The main purpose of AirPods is to give iPhone users the ease of listening wirelessly. But AirPods are fruitful in many ways. You can pair AirPods with your laptop and release yourself from the hands-free headphones. AirPods are the perfect alternative to hands-free headphones. Yes, AirPods can connect to a computer. Yet there is no method to terminate the active noise cancellation feature from the laptop.
How to Pair AirPods with MacBook?
Undoubtedly, It is feasible to pair your AirPods to your MacBook. Apple provides its devices with great reliability and flexibility. AirPods are built on the standard to pair with all Apple devices. AirPods connection with a MacBook can be achieved by following the given steps:
- On the menu bar, Tap the Apple icon
- Select “System Preferences.”
- Tap on “Bluetooth.”
- Push the button on your AirPods case.
- Find your AirPods on the list and connect.
Check that your AirPods are connected to your Macbook.
How to pair AirPods with Windows?
The question arises: will these AirPods work with devices other than iOS and MacBooks? Yes, you can sync and pair AirPods to your personal computer (Windows system) by following these steps:
- Tap on the Quick Settings icon on the taskbar. You can explore Bluetooth on the start menu.
- Open Bluetooth
- Go to settings
- Tap on “Add a device.”
- Select “Bluetooth.”
- Open AirPods charging case and press the button for a few seconds.
- Select your AirPods from the list.
- Tap on “Done.”
- Now go to audio settings in the quick settings and click “Manage audio devices.”
- Select “AirPods” to set it as an audio output device.
Reasons AirPods are not connecting:
Let’s discuss a common issue that everyone faces about pairing AirPods. If AirPods are connected to one device, they cannot link to another. But don’t worry, Here’s the quick fix. Your AirPods need a reboot. Follow the following steps if you think that it’s a problem:
- Open Bluetooth settings in your device
- Check if these are connected.
- Tap the “i” icon next to “Airpods.”
- Tap on “Forget this device.”
- Your mobile and AirPods are unpaired now. Follow the next steps to reboot correctly.
- Long-press the setup button for at least 15 seconds or until the white light turns off.
Now your Apple earbuds are rebooted, just like the new ones. There may be a pairing problem, but by using an appropriate method, you can forget the connection and connect it from your device.
Apple delivers a variety of AirPods with different features and models. Go and get one of your choices and have fun. This short guide will support you in pairing AirPods with your preferred device.